If you like the sleek minimalist look of a roller but desire extra privacy and protection, DUAL ROLLER BLINDS are the perfect solution, as they combine two separate roller blinds into one system. It’s comprised of two parts, first, the transparent blind enables you to enjoy the view while screening UV rays; and second, a blockout blind (or Holland blind) that completely blocks out light, providing full coverage that’s perfect for night time.
These unified blinds are built to fit neatly into the width of your windows, maximising the sense of spaciousness in any room. They also add fresh, fashionable appeal as they come in a wide range of available fabrics and colours. Mix and match the textured layers to create a statement with your own personal decorative stamp.
You can choose your preferred levels of light and heat with confidence using the hard wearing, easy to operate structural components of twin blinds. Choose from spring, chain or remote control options all made with durable, quality finishes that will endure many seasons.
These popular, practical and low maintenance blinds will add liveable and luxurious value to any domain.
- DUAL ROLLER BLINDS are an affordable and versatile window covering solution with a classic and stylish look
- Easy to use and operate and great for windows or doors where you need to open and close blinds regularly
- Our DUAL ROLLER BLINDS use an easily controlled heavy duty chain system, making them simple to adjustable and clean. They can also be motorised.
- Our twin blinds are only as wide as your window, so they take up minimal space while allowing maximum view
- Easy care and maintenance: an occasional wipe with a damp cloth or light vacuum allows the blinds to look like new.
- Allows you to have two blinds in one in an unobtrusive, space saving system. So, you can have a screen fabric and full blockout screen in one.
- Our screen fabrics provide UV protection and privacy while still allowing you to see out
- Double roller blinds help to keep heat out in summer and the warmth in during winter
- If you require privacy then the full blockout blinds will ensure people cannot see in
- Twin blinds can be designed to suit any home design: modern, contemporary or traditional
- All Alfresco Blinds Co. Dual Roller and twin blinds are custom made to the highest standard using only premium components and fabric suppliers.
- Light filtering and screen blind fabrics offer a way to reduce the glare while still allowing a large amount of soft natural light into your room without blocking the view
- We use high quality materials which include aluminium roller tubes as standard.
- The exclusive use of Acmeda hardware, available in classic chain drive, linked, dual and spring assist, demonstrates our commitment to quality
- Alfresco Blinds employs innovative manufacturing techniques, such as laser ultrasonic cutting to prevent fraying, so your blinds remain looking good for longer
- Our twin blinds are made to comply with Australian Child Safety Laws.
- Available in widths up to 3200mm and drops to 4000 mm, making them suitable for the largest windows
- Alfresco Blinds products are made in Australia