Get Your Free Quote
You can optimise and beautify your windows with outdoor awnings and blinds that project minimally outwards.
Add a jolt of colour and character to your Melbourne home’s façade by dressing up your windows.
Our external window awnings come in a large range of hood designs and bottom trims so you can customise your design for a personalised touch.
Excellent performance against nature’s elements is a key benefit of these blinds. Outdoor window awnings screen the sun’s glare and heat more effectively than interior blinds. Tough, durable fabrics and fixtures retain their sleek appearance and protective qualities season after season, allowing you to extend the longevity of your furniture and flooring while creating a great first impression.
Select from a range of canvas fabrics that provide 100% UV blockout outdoor blinds, or retain your views by selecting one of our many external screen fabrics which allows light into your home.
Whether you’re after motorised blinds option or awnings with manual winding cranks, wire-guides, ropes and poles, you’ll find all that you need here at Alfresco Blinds Co.
Our window awnings come in a range of prints, including classic strip and block colour to give your home a fresh and contemporary look. No matter how your Melbourne home is styled, you are sure to find the perfect products here to suit your needs.
Motorised Awnings are the most common and affordable solution to shade and protect your windows, keeping your home cool in summer. Featuring a number of benefits, automatic awnings operate on a side guide self-locking arm system that allows for easy adjustments – simply use your hand or the pull stick to suit your desired position.
Automatic Awnings maximise space with minimal projection and offer a wide range of guide arm lengths, which can be tailored to your suit your style and specifications. Choose from a variety of colours to fit the colour scheme of your home.
KEY BENEFITS AND FEATURES OF WINDOW AWNINGS
- Block UV rays by up to 95%
- Awnings reduce sunlight, heat and glare on your windows, this, in turn, reduces your interior temperature and cooling costs
- Lower’s energy consumption by up to 30%
- 3 times more effective at heat control than interior treatments
- Protects from sun damage to flooring, furnishings, fixtures, fittings and stock
- All Stainless Steel Components to ensure longevity
- Ideal for sun protection, privacy and offers a stylish and modern finish
- Our range includes new installations, or we can replace the fabric on your existing awnings to save you money
- Durable fabric ensures that your blinds retain performance and attractive appearance over time
Drop-Arm Awnings are a great way of providing shade for your home or business. These blinds are ideal over doorways, terraces, balconies and shop fronts. Drop arm awnings can be motorized or manually operated so large areas can be covered easily.
Reduce room temperatures, prevent wooden flooring from warping and carpets from fading. Protect soft-furnishings or commercial stock, fixtures and fittings from the damaging effect of the harsh sun.
Ideal for any window, they are particularly suitable for those on upper floors and can be operated manually or fully motorised, as desired. Manual operation suits ground and lower levels with easy access. Drop-Arm outdoor window awnings can act as a canopy and function as an ideal alternative to a Folding Arm Awnings.
Choose a Canvas or Acrylic fabric to create a near-total blockout. Otherwise, opt for a mesh fabric to optimise protection from the sun while keeping your views.
KEY BENEFITS AND FEATURES OF DROP-ARM AWNINGS
- Provide shade and reduces the internal room temperature
- UV ray blockage of up to 95%
- Reduction of heat and glare
- Energy consumption lowered by up to 30%
- Environmentally-friendly way to cool your home or business
- Protects interior from sun damage
- Adds value to your home or commercial property
- Ideal for sites where a folding-arm is unsuitable
- Custom made to span a range of widths and drops