When you’re looking for the best roman blinds in Melbourne, explore the quality designs available at Alfresco Blinds Co. These blinds provide a smart and modern look for window dressings; they are versatile and can be made to look casual to very formal, depending on the fabric selection and additional finishings.
Also known as Fabric, Casual or Soft Romans, our custom roman blinds can be made from an extensive range of curtain materials with extra embellishments which include:
- A swag bottom
- Finish with a double lath.
- Adding a screen blind behind
- Adding a contrast boarder.
- Adding tassel trimmings, or flange piping.
- Timber laths
- Creating matching Pillow cases and Bedspreads
- Pelmets Boxes
Create a bold visual statement with your roman blinds. Make them a contrasting focal point of the room, or coordinate them to match your existing home furnishings such as pillow cases, bedspreads and sofas. This gives you free reign to express your personality. Go formal or casual, embrace hot trends or honour vintage tradition – the possibilities are endless.
Experience the Alfresco Blinds Co difference
Our roman blinds are customised from either Roller blind fabrics or curtain fabrics for a plush and luxurious look and feel. They can be crafted from any curtain material you like as the fabrics are mainly for aesthetics; we add curtain lining separately to acquire that complete blockout from light and heat.
Choose from a large range of beautiful fabrics and textures that have been sourced by Alfresco Blinds Co’s preferred fabric suppliers from Melbourne and beyond. These include:
- Zepel Fabrics
- Wilsons Fabrics
- Warwick Fabrics
- Hoad Gummerson Fabrics
- Charles Parsons
- Filagree Fabrics
- Maurice Kain
- Shaw Fabrics
Roman blinds can be mounted out of the way above window frames to maximise views and they can extend past frames to totally block out glare and create complete privacy.
Roman blinds offer a range of features and benefits which include:
- They can be ordered in an extensive range of fabrics and can also be made in any curtain material you choose.
- They can be ordered in an extensive range of blind fabrics, ranging from light Filtering or screen materials.
- They offer effective insulation properties. They are great at keeping out the heat in summer and retaining the heat in winter.
- Alfresco Blinds roman blinds are custom made to the highest standards.
- Alfresco Blinds Co employs innovative manufacturing techniques used by no other.
- We use a 4 pass stiffened lining on our custom Romans by Wilson’s fabrics. This is pre-stretched to avoid shrinking or stretching when your blinds are installed.
- Alfresco’s blinds have 3 types of operating systems, including the traditional cord operation and chain operation options. Our custom romans can even be motorised for your convenience.
- Alfresco’s Roman blinds are made in Australia.
- These blinds are usually fitted on the window frame. Another method of installing custom blinds is above the architraves. This maximises the amount of natural sunlight coming into your house when the blinds are up
- Roman blinds can be combined with roller blinds and pelmets for a layered look that creates privacy when your Custom Romans are up
- Available in custom widths and drops to suit even the largest windows