Get Your Free Quote
There nothing quite like the look and feel of custom curtains. They can transform any room that they are placed in, and can be tailored to compliment both traditional and modern interiors alike. They can also make the room seem larger than it is, allowing you to work with the existing space for your own decoration of your home’s décor.
For over 35 years, the art of creating custom made curtains and drapes has been our family’s livelihood.
Alfresco Blinds Co have large range of designer branded fabric collection from multiple supplier in our showroom including
- Warwick Fabrics
- Nettex Fabrics
- Zepel Fabrics
- Wilsons Fabrics
- Maurice Cain Fabrics
And much more
- Excellent light control, privacy and reduction in outside noise levels
- Great insulator all year round, saving you energy & money
- Add the illusion of height to a room
- Save up to 50% Energy consumption by installing drapes with lining
- Add value to your home
- Choose from our “Free-Make” fabric range & we’ll pay for the making costs
- Design your own by choosing the fabric, style, size & accessories
- Coordinate fabrics & trims across all of your soft furnishings & accessories to create a complete home interior look
A pencil pleat is something of a luxury. Pencil pleats give a luxurious and professional finish to pair of curtains.
Ripple fold curtains, also known as S-fold because of their s-shaped lines, are the perfect window treatment for any interior
Also known as triple Pinch Pleat are pinched in-groups of three
Individual metal rings are punched through the fabric to make an Eyelet curtain. Eyelet sizes come in a 40mm internal diameter best suits a 25mm We supply a nickel plated steel eyelet as our standard. We also offer range of alternative colours: zinc, brass, antique brass, & black nickel.
Sometimes, it is the smaller things in life that can add the most detail, and the same can be said for custom curtains. Our range of curtain accessories, from designer rods, to eloquent pelmets, will provide you with the perfect, finishing touch to your overall design. We create all of our curtain accessories from scratch, and handcraft them to work with your chosen curtain design. The curtain accessories that we can make for you include:
- Designer tassels.
- Padded and bonded pelmets.
- Valance tops and other header additions.
- Austrian curtain tails.
- Modern and traditional curtain swags.
We can offer you a free measure and quote service, and can deliver your custom curtains when they are ready to anywhere in Melbourne. Feel free to call us on 1300735077 for general enquiries, or simply to ask about any of our particular services. We’ll be more than happy to help.